1. Your car is the second largest investment you're likely to make. Preserve its safety and value by getting it repaired by certified professionals.
2. Never drive a car that could be unsafe due to damage.
3. Choose a shop that employs I-CAR certified technicians and has quality frame and unibody repair equipment.
4. Does the shop offer a written lifetime warranty?
5. There is no law requiring you to obtain more than one single written estimate.
6. You have the legal right to use the repair show of your choice. No one can require you to go to any particular shop against your wishes.
What you should know
Washington, Pa 15301